What Is MIC…
Methionine (Essential Amino Acid)
• Increases metabolism.
• Glutathione and other sulfur-containing peptides (small proteins) play a critical role in defending against toxic compounds.
• When higher levels of toxic compounds are present, more methionine is needed.
• A lipotropic; precursor of phospholipids in cellular membranes.
• Aids methionine and choline with the facilitation of weight loss by redistributing body fat from the breaking down or emulsifying of fats.
• Necessary for fat metabolism.
• Prevents deposition of excess fat.
• Removal of excess fat from liver.
• Helpful with preventing fatigue.
What Can Be Added To My MIC…
• Increases energy.
• Fat and carbohydrate metabolism.
• Has shown to suppress appetite while it stimulates the utilization of proteins, fats and carbohydrates in the body.
BComplex (B1, B2, B3B5, B6)(Vitamin)
B3 – Niacin
B5 – Pantothenic Acid
B2 – Oxidation of carbohydrates and amino acids.
B3 –Involved in oxidation of carbohydrates.
B5 – Involved in the release of energy from carbohydrates, metabolism of fatty acids.
• Aids in the metabolism of carbs and fat to energy.
• Always found in B-Complex formulas to complement and balance the uptake of other B’s being given.
• Critical for use in the process of making serotonin and norepinephrine, brain chemicals as well as myelin which is the protective layer around nerve cells.
Arginine (Amino Acid)
Helps the body form and maintain connective tissue, including bones, blood vessels, and skin.
Arginine (Amino Acid)
Stimulates the release of growth hormone, insulin, and other substances in the body.
Carnitine (Amino Acid)
• Required for energy metabolism.
• Involved in fat metabolism.
• Early studies show that certain carnitines are proving very promising in slowing mitochondrial decay, which is believed to be associated with the aging process and cognitive related disease such as Alzheimer’s.
• Fat metabolism.
• It supports insulin insensitivity.**It has been shown to lower blood cholesterol while mildly elevating HDL (High Density Lipoprotein).
Including but not limited to rashes, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/ throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing; and advise them to reach out to their physician or a pharmacist.
It’s time to revive your life.
Contact us with your questions!
At this time Optimize U is a self-pay clinic, which means we do not bill insurance companies or do any preauthorization. If you wish to send your itemized bill to your insurance company, you may do so on your own behalf. FSA/ HSA cards are accepted. Please check with your plan benefits for coverage determination.
NEW LOCATION COMING SOON!
1851 San Diego Ave, San Diego CA 63703
DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.